PROMISS Newsletter #2 – February 2018
Malnutrition is a critical issue, with a direct impact on older people’s quality of life. In Europe alone, about one out of 5 older people living at home is malnourished or at risk of malnutrition.
Preventing malnutrition is urgent for the whole society, for older generations of today as well as those of tomorrow.
- A sneak peek of PROMISS research (pages 2-5):
- The power of microbiota
- The work on the accelerometer
- Findings of the most prominent longitudinal ageing studies in the field of nutrition
- Nutrition and appetite in older people (page 6):
- Preliminary research results show what is relevant for seniors
- What comes next? (page 7)
- Read about what keeps our team busy in the coming months